- I was born in Sri Lanka;
- Lived for three years in Hawaii, while my mum studied a Masters degree;
- Then returned to Sri Lanka, and attended primary school at St Thomas' College, Mt Lavinia.
- When we immigrated to Aus, I went for one year to Homebush Boys Hish School;
- And then got a scholarship to Newington College.
- I did my undergraduate studies in Commerce and Law at the University of New South Wales;
- Worked for a couple of years as a tax accountant with KPMG;
Wait a minute - am I reminiscing? I must be getting old...