Tuesday 23 December 2008

Furniture, cutlery, crockery, kitchenware required

Hey - anyone got any furniture, cutlery and crockery they're not using, and that's gathering dust in a corner, and they'd like to donate to a worthy cause - namely (*ahem*), me?
I'm moving into my own place after Christmas, and I need to furnish it. I've got the most important items - bookshelves for the library - but I need just about everything else: sofa, chairs, table, plates, cups, mugs, glasses, bowls, saucers, forks, spoons, knives, cooking utensils, pots & pans, rugs, table lamps...
Unwanted, out-of-fashion, superfluous & redundant items gratefully accepted. I'll pick anything up from anywhere in Sydney. It's a small unit - real bachelor pad - so if you're offering big items of furniture, I'll need to have a look at it & work out whether it'll fit or not.
Thanks!

1 comment:

bec said...

Hey Kamal

I think I've got some stuff in the garage from when I was living on my own and I haven't needed it a year after moving here to Maroubra. I'll get the boxes out and have a look tomorrow and let you know if there's anything worth using.

Where are you moving to?

Bec