Friday 2 January 2009

Moved house; one step closer to what I'm doing this year; on holidays

Sorry for the extended silence. I've been moving house. I now live in Edinburgh, with a castle on one side and a factory on the other.
Edinburgh? Castle? What???
(*Tee-hee*)
Also, I'm one step closer to knowing where I'll be ministering this year - but it's not yet signed, sealed or delivered, so I have to hold off on making it public. Let's just say that the meetings so far have been very encouraging. One of the church leaders, when he met me, said "it's so good to have you" - putting it in the present tense, as if I'd already been employed.
I'll be away for a week, on holidays with my parents in the Snowy Mountains. I'll explain everything when I get back - Edinburgh, castle & all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aotearoa?

Anonymous said...

Or are you now near the Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre?