Tuesday 25 December 2007

MMM lives on!

Hooray! MMM lives on!
Welcome to blog continuation of my MMM newsletter. It started as Multicultural Ministry Matters in 2002. It became Moore & Media Ministry in 2004, then Moore & Multicultural Ministry in 2006. I'm glad to return to its original title.
And the first things I'll be blogging about are my escapades in Tasmania. I'll be spending the month of January there, getting training in ministry in a very different context to what I'm used to. What adventures await me? We shall soon see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A blog Kamal seems very suitable for you. (Well read, thoughtful, a wide number of friends and acquaintances from all sorts of places.)I hope your trip to Tassie in January goes well- and now we'll be able to read all about it!
Hope you're well.

kristan said...

Great to see you have a blog Kamal - I'll miss bumping into you at college, discussing some odd thing I don't understand and having you remind me to go back to the Bible and bypass the wordy theologians, and the squelch, squelch, squelch of your thongs down the corridor.

Enjoy Tassie and see you at SUS group!

kristan