Thursday 3 January 2008

Photogenic Hobart - but you'll never know...

Could someone please kick me around the room three times...?
Forgot my camera. It's in my room back in Sydney. Fat lotta use it'll be there.
Hobart's a very attractive city. I was up Mount Wellington yesterday afternoon. 1270 meters, half an hours drive from the middle of town. It towers straight up above the city. Panoramic views to all four directions.
And no camera.
Yesterday evening, after a church prayer mtg, a few of us went to the picturesque Battery Point area. It's like the Rocks, only cuter. And this morning David Jones took me to the Salamanca Markets. Like The Rocks markets, only more stalls, and more interesting stuff.
But still no camera, so I can't prove it to any of you.
Could someone please kick me around the room three times...?

No comments: