Tuesday 12 January 2010

Where to, now?

My previous post said I was leaving MEPC - now I have to 'fess up where I'm going!

Here's the background: I've finished all the training to become a full Presbyterian minister. I'm in the process of being appointed to my own church. All going well, I'll start on 1 Feb 2010. I can't publicly say which church it is yet, because we're still finalising arrangements. Terribly sorry.

In the meantime, I'm off to Sri Lanka to attend the wedding of a close friend. Hopefully, when I return, all the official arrangements will have been made & I'll be able to start my new ministry - and make it public, so you'll all know what I'm up to.

Or, it might all fall in a heap & I might return to discover I'm unemployed. That's unlikely, but not impossible. Never mind. I know who really holds the future. :)

1 comment:

Roger Gallagher said...

Have fun! How long has it been since you were last in Sri Lanka?